Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mon...tues...wed...

Monday I had an awesome Mexican meal at South of Nick's with Russ, Catherine, and Mike. (Not pictured.)

Tuesday, I made turkey chili on pasta for poker night. (Not pictured.)

Wednesday, I made a rice and veggie and egg bowl and threw some Nick's leftovers on it. And we had the first taste of Russ' homemade beer!! Not to mention, check out our awesome puzzle on the table! (Pictured.)

4 comments:

  1. Catherine and Mike from NY?? How was Russ' homemade beer? And whoa -that puzzle looks awesome! Is it complete? Was it fun to put together or a total pain in the ass??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eventually abandoned the map through time thing - that was hard! We would probably still be at it if we stuck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem there were a couple of other questions in my comment! I didn't fully get how the puzzle through time thing worked but it sounded like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah! catherine was here with her new boyfriend michael, aka mike. russ' beer was awesome! we drank 90% of what he made in one weekend, haha. to be fair to us, we did have help drinking it.

    ReplyDelete