Oh no, mon friers, this is no glass o' chocolate milk. It is a power smoothie! Spinach, bananas, blackberries, coconut milk yogurt, and almond butter. And, totally paleo! Woo!
It's so thick I need a spoon to drink this.
I also had my crazy fitwit workout today. It was brutal - but more so because of the weather - sticky, hot, HUMID. I could barely breathe. I'm not sure what to do about this. I'm going to try allergy meds and see if that helps.

did it taste good???? i feel like i would have some real cognitive dissonance issues going on with that because i would expect it to taste like a chocolate frosty because that's what it looks like.
ReplyDeletemmm. chocolate frosty.
You know, if I had added a little bit of cocoa powder, I bet it would've tasted like a chocolate frosty!!!
ReplyDeleteThat said, minus the cocoa powder, it was quite delicious. A little bit *too* thick but I'll just add more almond or coconut milk next time.