I have no idea what I've been eating lately for dinner; nothing worth taking pictures of anyway. I have been working like a crazy person so it's been hard to find the energy to cook for myself. This is not good because it means that I rely on things like frozen pizza, cheese and crackers, and breakfast sandwiches for sustenance. Whaaaa?
Some items of note:
- My tenants are not renewing their lease; I need to find new tenants for June 1. Wish me luck!! I think my building is going to go (officially) smoke-free though, which is really cool. But, Chay, this means that I will have to do an inspection of my place in May (in between tenants) so I can't make it to CA when everyone else is there. When does your lease end again? I want to get out there before you guys move.
- I had my performance review yesterday and it went really well! I even got a small bonus and a small (2.3%) raise! woo.
- I signed up for a 30 day FitWit boot camp class. This class is 4 days/week of craziness! I am scared but looking forward to it. They also promote the Paleo plan which I am reading about now. If I die, the meow-meows stay together. If they don't, I will know and will haunt you both for the rest of your days.
- I haven't been very good about updating my blog but Jaya, since you asked about it, here's the link to it: myjourneyto35.blogspot.com.
- Allergies here in the south are insane. I am so congested the neti-pot doesn't even work (think drip...drip....drip). The water can't get through my sinuses! Grrr....
Okay, bye-bye.
Congrats on your review and monetary compensation! They should be paying you bonuses on a weekly basis it seems like. When does the boot camp class start? I call Bennie!
ReplyDeleteMy lease is up 8/20. I have no idea what we're going to do... Russ and I haven't really talked about it. I think we're avoiding the issue because he thinks he should buy a place that would have a cheap monthly mortgage payment but we both really love where we are... You are welcome anytime. I would love for you to come see our place here in San Clemente. Early August??
Sometimes I think it's a good thing I'm in California - you're outside the fart radius (I just "tooted", as Russ' nephew Dylan says).
Hey, I got crickets about my announcement that I can't attend sister skype anymore. Rescheduling not possible? :( Ok then I'll just have to call you from time to time like a pre-millenium person.
Update on my phone: It came in the mail last weekend, and it was like Jekyll and Hyde for a day but then the battery started blowing up like a balloon and so my new battery should be coming soon. Wait a minute, there was a package in the mail this evening - I thought it was an electronics part for Russ, but maybe it's my battery!!
I should probably have started my own post for this. Oh well, this comment got away from me. While I'm at it, Russ made a yummy salmon, avacado & mashed pots meal last night. I tried the Thai place in town last weekend. It was tasty, but looked very strange (the green curry was not exactly green). Oh we had some tacos, and I made Chicken a La King with the veggie leftovers from the St Patty's day corned beef. I also made a horrible red curry one night. Completely disgusting. Inedible. It was like eating a bowl full of candy-coated tofu, green beans, carrots, and tomatos.