Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy (belated) new year!

Man, this new year is starting of slowly... Maya was much more productive than I was on the first, but I like to think that's a sign that our NYE party was a success! We ended up having around 12-15 people over for the NYE party; served dinner of ham, mac n' cheese, and roasted brussel sprouts (which were a huge hit!!). Then we partied like it was 2012 - and I felt it the next morning and basically slept the whole day away. :-)

Last night, Kira made bobotie for dinner, which is a South African dish (she got the recipe from Will's mom) and is basically curried ground beef over rice. Very delicious, and we had rice pudding for dessert! Yummmmz.





2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! You guys look great. Remember the colossal hangover after the NYE prom winter wonderland party? Where we watched 8 hours of the biggest loser?? One of my favorite new years days to this date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the NYE parties at Maya's! :) Love the skirt, J

    ReplyDelete