Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tuesday

One of my minions (Christina) is in Atlanta this week so Emily very graciously had me and her over for dinner. Her husband Greg made us pasta with shrimp, artichoke hearts, and tomatoes. With some other deliciousness as well. We had delightful conversation about the Hague (sp?) and I then keeled over with what I can only describe as the weirdest gas pains ever: I started sweating, was dizzy and nauseous and literally had to undo my pants so i wouldn't explode. I felt terrible! Emily then fixed me a concoction of club sora and bitters and that helped the nausea subside. God damn gas!

3 comments:

  1. Jesus, um, what did Greg put in that food?!? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. that totally happened to me AT WORK once. (this was like a year and a half ago.) i spent half an hour in the bathroom because i thought i was going to be sick, and then i went home early. i thought i was dying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh the dinner was delicious but good lord i thought i was going to die. jaya, how did you deal with that happening at work?!

    ReplyDelete