Cheesy pasta with andouille sausage! I spent all day today looking at recipes on Pinterest - and this is the result. (Well, one result - I also am going to make a shit-ton of food this weekend for our No-Football-Superbowl-Food-Party, including corn dog mini muffins and twice baked potatoes.) OH and I found a recipe for a custard pie... Will post pics if it ends up okay. Or if it doesn't.

omg! that looks soo delicious! and, please explain what a "no-football-superbowl-party" is? OOOH don't forget about the puppybowl!!! (i'm assuming it's on again?)
ReplyDeleteHaha the No-football-Superbowl-FOOD party.... we (me, Kir, Nat, Will, and Kevin) were talking about how we don't care about the Superbowl but we love the food associated with it, so we decided to get together on Sunday to make and eat Superbowl food while NOT watching the Superbowl. And don't worry - we didn't forget about the Puppy Bowl. I think Kira has a countdown going.
ReplyDelete