Oh, I thought I replied to this? Maybe I did via phone and it didn't work.. hmm.. anyway, wasn't JD the name of Mrs. Taylor's golden retriever? Was our piano teacher named Mrs. Taylor? Jeez I can't remember nothin.
omg! is that because of your head injury?! no just kidding. yup her name was mrs taylor and i totally forgot about her dog! Ok, JD it is. Can we think of something for the initials to stand for?
How about JD for a name?
ReplyDeletehmm.... does JD stand for anything?
ReplyDeleteOh, I thought I replied to this? Maybe I did via phone and it didn't work.. hmm.. anyway, wasn't JD the name of Mrs. Taylor's golden retriever? Was our piano teacher named Mrs. Taylor? Jeez I can't remember nothin.
ReplyDeleteomg! is that because of your head injury?! no just kidding. yup her name was mrs taylor and i totally forgot about her dog! Ok, JD it is. Can we think of something for the initials to stand for?
ReplyDelete