Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dear Uterus

I am so sorry I tried to medically stop you from fulfilling your destiny to create babies. I promise in 3-5 years to consider letting you pursue those dreams. But until then, you are on lock-down.

So, actually, I guess I'm not all that sorry after all.

But in an attempt to make you stop painfully convulsing inside me, I will feed you delicious comfort food: crispy baked potato topped with shredded buffalo chicken (made in the crock pot, recipe to follow), shredded cheddar cheese, and light ranch dressing. Dessert: Skinny cow ice cream sandwich. Wine: Monkey Bay Sauvignon Blanc.

You might look and sound ugly but dang are you delicious.

Sleep tight, my angry little uterus.

Recipe for slow cooker buffalo chicken:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/10/skinny-buffalo-chicken-potato-skins.html?m=1



2 comments:

  1. Is Monkey Bay your new Luna di Luna? I have no comment on the rest of this post, hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha maaayyyybe. Actually, over the summer it was a crisp, dry vinho verde. I'm currently looking for my fall/winter standby. Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete