It's hard to stay up until 2am on a school night! But I'll do it again and again if it means that Barack Obama gets elected! Thankfully I didn't have to exert m'self too much at work. Case in point: the "how to sit in a chair" training I was *required* to attend at CDC since I occasionally have meetings there. Yes, I really did learn how to sit in the chairs that this building has as well as other useful bits of information like how to park in their parking garage and CDC's retirement package.
You better believe I charged my client (CDC) for wasting my time at this "training".
So today's meals were all about nourishing my sleep deprived self. Dinner was homemade turkey soup, made by my neighbor Suzanne. Wine: Colores del mar malbec (full bodied and not very spicy for a malbec).

No comments:
Post a Comment