I don't even remember where I left off w this thing... Let's see:
Wednesday: dinner at the GaNun house with Kira and her fam and Will and his mom. We had some really delicious chicken, salad, brussell sprouts, and some other stuff I can't remember. Oh and wine, obvi.
Thursday: THANKSGIVING! With the Mercandetti clan. Pretty traditional meal with lots o food - turkey, mac n cheese (made by me - was quite the hit!), rice w sausage, sweet potato pie, stuffing, etc. Also, like a million desserts - pies and Jewish apple cake and other stuff.
Friday: dinner at Figs, a Moroccan restaurant in our neighborhood. Dinner was with Kira and her parents, Will and his mom, me and Nat. I had lamb shank - do amazing! And cannollis for dessert.
Saturday: sushi dinner with Kira, Will, Nat, and her friend Chris before Nat's bday festivities.
Tonight: plan is to make buffalo grilled cheeses once Kira and Will return from being out today.


Beautiful pictures! And good eats and company! Miss the post-thanksgiving GaNun get-together.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! That year we went to the GaNuns (the year I joined you guys) was one of the best thanksgivings ever!!! Love that family. And um, what is buffalo grilled cheese!!! Mang I wish these pictures could be scratch and sniff!!!
ReplyDelete