Consisted of cleaning, cramps, and cooking. Therefore, dinner is pepperoni calzone and a caesar salad from nearby Jack's Pizza. AMAZE. Now, please keep in mind that I have eaten about a quarter of this monstrosity. The awesomeness shall thusforth last several meals.
Also, I made mini pumpkin pie bites for my neighbors and coworkers, pictured here. Not gonna lie, they are as good as they are cute :-)


Those pumpkin pie bites look professionally done!! How did you get the puff pastry like that, was it something you could buy ready-made? Yay fall and pumpkin filling goodness!
ReplyDeleteI found a scallop edged cupcake tin that I used to cut the mini pie crusts out of - it was super easy and made the perfect cup for the pumpkin pie filling. Everyone loved them at work today!
Deletewhat do you mean scallop edged cupcake tin? that looks perfect for mini apple pies that i want to make for our friendsgiving (http://www.littlebitfunky.com/2011/10/what-i-made-for-monday.html)!
ReplyDeleteI can't add a photo to the comments so I'll add it (picture of the scallop edged tin) to my next post. I am obsessed with mini [insert pretty much anything here]. I just pinned a mini cannoli cupcake today, in fact!
ReplyDelete