Saturday: Carbo-loaded with Kevin, his dad, and Kira at McCrossen's Tavern the night before Kevin's marathon... well I didn't carbo-load, since I had crab risotto and a piece of Mississippi mud pie.
Sunday: Pizza from Lazo's (which is definitely not as good as Angelino's, but Angelino's is closed on Sundays) - I ate so much and was such a slug on Sunday. I took a nap in the afternoon for an hour and then went to sleep at 9pm. You'd think *I* was the one who ran 26 miles that day!
Monday: Guac and chips at Landmark Grill with my coworker during a working happy hour, and then kale and pierogies when I got home (made by Kira). Also, I was so tired last night that I think I fell asleep while I was eating my dinner. (Will took the bowl of pierogies out of my hand haha.)
Some more goodness from the interwebs in addition to dinner blogging...
KITTEN CAM: http://new.livestream.com/accounts/398160/events/1594566
Goldieblox: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/16029337/goldieblox-the-engineering-toy-for-girls
And I think that's it for now.
This kitten cam is the best thing I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete